Follow me as I journey through the great unknown that is Korea.

Monday, August 07, 2006

Thinking of you in Daegu

Ok, so I was able to find a computer with an english program at my part-time job in Daegu. It is weird teaching here where there is little to no structure and I just teach whatever and however I want.

So, I am starting to get a little more accustomed to life in Korea but I haven't seen a white person or a non-Korean for the last 3 days. I got drunk in a park by my apartment by myself last night. So nothing has changed from back home!

I am homesick as hell though and something Iris said in her blog about missing the little things rang pretty true for me. I also missed getting drunk with people who know me though, or just other people for that matter.

I will try my hardest to have many crazy adventures in Korea so that you may all live vicariously through me. I will start by getting drunk again by myself tonight and we will see what happens.

Ronnie

3 Comments:

Blogger iris said...

I get drunk by myself all the time!!! The key is to walking around and getting into random trouble, but not too much trouble, just enough to make my posts sound interesting.

Hope you are having a gay old time and I can't wait to hear about your adventure!

9:32 AM

 
Blogger p said...

now remember that just because iris does it, doesn't mean that it's healthy.

p

12:05 PM

 
Blogger iris said...

Just because Paul says it doesn't mean its true.

2:26 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home