Follow me as I journey through the great unknown that is Korea.

Sunday, August 13, 2006

Many thanks

I will keep this entry short and sweet. The last couple of weeks have been pretty hard for me, what being in a strange new world and all. I went through a bit of a rough patch but I am feeling like I am out of the feel sorry for myself stage and ready to crank it up a notch Loud Ronnie Style. This enlightenment might not have been possible without certain friends telling me to "Shut the fuck up and enjor yourself damn it". I appreciate those people who had the balls to totally disregard my whining.

Specials shouts out to Iris, Shadi, Ido, Nath, and Michelle. You guys didn't take any of my bullshit!

1 Comments:

Blogger Ronnie A said...

Hey, I think you guys have this blog confused with HotGaySex.com

4:12 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home