Follow me as I journey through the great unknown that is Korea.

Friday, November 24, 2006

Gotta Love It

You know what I love about living in Cheonan? It totally has the small city feeling of Edmonton, but it takes just 37 minutes to get to one of the biggest cities in the world on the KTX (Aka. Fast as hell Bullet Train).

I went last weekend for my friend Lauren's birthday and had the time of my life. We went to this place called Itaewon which is like foreigner central. There were a few too many for my liking, on account of I didn't really feel like a rock star anymore. But a group of about 10 of us had a wicked time and crashed in a "love motel" on Hooker Hill. I'm not kidding, that's what they call this hill. I even saw my first Tranny in Korea.

Well the next day we went to a place called The Rocky Mountain Tavern. It was started by a couple of Koreans that came over to play hockey and then realized that hockey here is shite! Well we watched the Oilers destroy the Red Wings 4-3 in a shootout. There is nothing like being in a place like Korea and hootin and hollerin over a hockey game with some fellow canucks.

Long story short; we are all going back up to Seoul tonight for my friend Steve's birthday. This time we are going to an area called Haendae and it promises to be another epic night. I love my life!

Ronnie

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Man,

I just caught up on all that is Ron since Iris and I talked to you. Keep it up man. A little jelly but I'm sure you willget over the fact that I am envious. The blog about stepping in on a meditative gathering I found a completely irreverent but totally Ron, so keep up the good work. I'm at my new job now, I started another one about 4 days ago. So far it's good, I'm getting paid the most I ever had and I have time to write this before I am done at 12:30 on a Friday. Rock On.

Until next time I read 2 months of blogs at once and decide to write you something...

J

9:41 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home