Follow me as I journey through the great unknown that is Korea.

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Message from Ron's Liver:

Save Me please! With the ridiculously cheap price of beer and soju, coupled with Ron's penchant for good times, I'm dying over here. I mean, I know I've had my disagreements with Ron's brain before, but I thought that was all in the past. I thought we worked through our differences. But this...this is just cruelty. If you don't do something soon, I'm gonna quit. I swear it, this time I'm gonna quit. I swear...Oh who am I kidding, I'm gonna suck it up and keep on truckin'. In fact I think I like being depended on. It gives me a sense of purpose. Hey, I'm feeling better already. Cheers!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Listen to the liver Ron's brain. It has a better memory than you. A pickled brain doesn't realize it's picled until it turns green and then it's too late.

5:26 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home