Follow me as I journey through the great unknown that is Korea.

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Coming Attractions

This is just a quick message to let you know what's upcoming in my life.

On Saturday, I am going to this place called Lotte World with a bunch of friends. It is owned by this huge corporation here in Korea that has Lotte Marts everywhere in Korea that are kind of like Wal-Marts. They also own baseball teams, soccer teams, you get the idea. Anyway, Lotte World is a big amusement park like DisneyLand. So we're gonna go and get our rides on Korean-style. Totally can't wait!

Next weekend I am going to Daegu for a little reunion with - wait for it - Bruce Lee. He is moving to Toronto for 7 months so he wants to get crazy one more time with the rotten one. I am also gonna rock it with my friends Matt and Erin on Saturday which promises to be epic.

I don't want to get to far ahead of myself, but I am also starting to plan my Christmas break trip to a little place called Thailand. Oh Baby!

So everyone that is getting excited about sharing my future adventures via this blog... can I get a "Hell Yeah"?

Ronnie

1 Comments:

Blogger iris said...

I am too jealous to be excited for you.

1:05 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home