Follow me as I journey through the great unknown that is Korea.

Friday, January 26, 2007

See Ya Bro!

For the first time that I've been in Korea, I've got to say goodbye to a really good friend. You see, my buddy Bakki from Virginia Beach is heading back home on Thursday. Let me give you a little background on Bakki; he's half-black half-japanese, he's funny as hell, and the dude can dance. This last on e is important because those of you who know me know that I like to dance a lot and that I got decent rythm for a white guy. Well, Bakki and I are the only dudes that I know in Cheonan that can dance. What am I gonna do once Bakki leaves? I'll be dancing by myself on the dance floor and noone needs to see that.

Bakki's leaving is actually a good thing. It gives me a chance to practice saying goodbye to the friends that I've made here. And let me tell you, I have made some really good friends here! There are some really decent people teaching in Korea and I am getting to meet a lot of them. One of them is Bakki and I am really sad see him go. See ya later Bro!

1 Comments:

Blogger iris said...

I don't get it. Did you get rhythm when you went to Korea, because you didn't have any here.

Maybe it is because Koreans have LESS rhythm than you. It is all relative right?

1:02 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home