Follow me as I journey through the great unknown that is Korea.

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

I miss Thailand

I simply need to finish off my Thailand Tales in this blog's entry. You see, it is becoming too hard for me to relive that wondrous time over and over again through my stories. So, I'll finish off telling you about the last 3 days spent in thailand by telling you how amazing they were.

The second day in Phi Phi was probably one of the most amazing days of my life. Vanessa and I signed up for a triple dose of awesome; cliff diving, snorkelling, and a trip to Maya Beach (where they shot "The Beach"). As an added bonus, we got a chance to stop by Monkey Island where they had about a hundred monkeys hangin out eating bananas and drinking Pepsi...that's right Pepsi. The cliff dive was awesome! We started out at 10 metres and then dove off of a tree at 15 metres. I gotta tell you it was a huge rush. The snorkelling was unreal. The water was the most amazing colour of blue-green and the water was loaded with neon fish like the ones out of Nemo. Maya beach was truly a spectacle and most likely the most beautiful place on earth.

The only other part of my trip that I would like to share about my trip to Thailand is New Year's Eve on Khoa San road in Bangkok. Let's just say that I've got no qualms ringing in the New Year with about 30 000 foreigners from around the world on a street loaded with cool bars. The only disappointment of the night was when the cops shut te party down due to the bombs that someone set off in a different part of Bangkok earlier that night.

There, now I've shared all that I can about my trip to Thailand. Now if you'll excuse me I am going to have a nice grown-up man cry in my bedroom at the prospect of no more holidays until I leave at the beginning of August.

Ronnie

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad they shut down the party. We heard they found two other bombs that were supposed to go off during that party.

5:08 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

awwww...

poor ronnie... no getty more vaction :-(

eat a dick

PS. I am glad you didn't get blown up

1:54 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home