Follow me as I journey through the great unknown that is Korea.

Friday, January 12, 2007

Heaven: Thy Name is Koh Phi Phi

This is not going to be my usual elongated, verbally potent entry. Nay, I don't need to tell every little thing that happened on that fateful 5th day in Thailand. I will simply paint a picture in your mind as to why Koh Phi Phi is such a bastion for so many different folks across our great world.

The first thing you need to know about Phi Phi is that is surrounded by other magnificent islands (including the one where they shot "The Beach"), so the boat ride up to the island is indescribably beautiful.

The second thing you need to know is that the sand on the beach in Phi Phi is so very very white and soft. It kinda feels like you are making a ginat cake and that you are mixing the flour with your feet.

The third thing you need to know is that I've never been more relaxed in my life than I was for those 2 days in Phi Phi. It is definitely a resort island and the main attraction to Phi Phi is its laid back approach to life. Noone, and I mean noone, gets mad in Phi Phi!

The last thing you need to know about Phi Phi is that they have really cheap buckets (if you don't know what these are then check my prior entries) and that I had near 4 of them that fateful first night in Phi Phi.

So that is how my first day in Phi Phi went; Vanessa and I lounged around all day enjoying the beauty, and at night we went dancing and I drank a ton of buckets. Overall, one of the greatest days of my life!

Day 5: Activity Day in Phi Phi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home