Follow me as I journey through the great unknown that is Korea.

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Feelin' Hot Hot Hot

I regret to inform you that Ronnie's blog will be taking a temporary hiatus. You see, in a mere couple of days I will be jetting off to beautiful Thailand. That's right kids, I'm off to gorgeous Thailand!

I have one more day of work tomorrow and then my vacation starts. Friday night we are having poker/Christmas Song Karaoke. Saturday I am going to Seoul to hang out and maybe do a little shopping. And then Sunday morning at 10:30am I am taking a 6 hour flight to Bangkok. I am spending the 24th and Christmas day in Bangkok. On the 26th I am taking a flight to Phuket which is the most famous rsort town in Southeast Asia. My buddy Blair who lived in Thailand for four months, suggested that I go and check out Ko Phi Phi which is close to where they shot "The Beach". So, I figure Vanesa (my friend that I'm going with) and I will go hang out on the island for a couple days. We have a flight back to Bangkok from Phuket on New Year's Eve.

That's right kids, I'm gonna be partying it up in Bangkok this New Year's Eve. I am so damn excited about this trip that I have been counting down the sleeps for the last week. Part of me thinks that I am so excited about this trip because it takes my mind offf of the fact that I won't be celebrating Christmas properly this year for the first time in my life. Oh well... I think I'lkl get over it.

Anyways, my friend Erin is over and I have to help her set up the Christmas tree in my apartment for the Christmas Day party at my place that I won't be able to attend on account of I'll be bathing in the luxurious Thai sun. Have you ever heard anything sadder in your life? Feliz Navidad Amigos.

P.S. Look for the return of Ronnie's blog early January whereupon I will regail you with tales of craziness in Thailand.

Ronnie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home