Follow me as I journey through the great unknown that is Korea.

Saturday, August 26, 2006

Skype is all the hype!

Very rarely will I ever use this blog to shamelessly promote a product. On this occasion though, I will have to introduce you all to my new best friend. His name is skype and he lets me talk to all of my friends back home and all he wants from me is to introduce you guys to him.

If you havent heard of skype yet, then you need to go to skype.com and find out for yourself. Through the magic of the world wide web, 2 people who are both signed up with skype can talk as clear as if they were talking on phones, and it's all for free. As an added bonus, if you have a web cam you can have a video conference with the other person. You say you want to call someone's cell phone or house phone from your computer? Sounds crazy right? Well, for about 13 bucks you can purchase about 10 hours of long distance calling to ANY NUMBER IN THE WORLD! Just choose the SKYPE OUT option and just start dialing.

So stop reading this blog and get your butts onto skype.com so we can start chatting about how much you all miss me. My skype name is ron.atcheson. Skype you later,

Ronnie

1 Comments:

Blogger iris said...

I HEART SKYPE!!!

No seriously, I do!! I have it, and I can't wait to chit chat with you RBA!!!

Who's house, I said Iris' house.

Paul is going to hate that.

8:13 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home