Follow me as I journey through the great unknown that is Korea.

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Deja Vue

This entry will be a little short anf sweet on account of I am getting ready to take off to Busan (the Beach City) with a few friends. Where am I right now? Well none other than the very same apartment that I was resinding in Daegu for 2 weeks. I was able to convince my buddy Matt (who consequently is the guy who took over for me in Daegu and lives in said apartment) to come to Busan with John and I. So we came to Daegu last night and did up downtown Daegu. It was nice to be back in Daegu and also to see my buddy who i swear I only knew for all of about 6 hours but I swear he's a brother from another mother.

So the deja vue part came when we got back to the apartment in a cab, and we had to walk about half a block to the apartment. All the memories of me having random nights near that apartment came rushing back. Then when we entered the apartment, it almost felt like I was still living there. Even though Daegu was probably the loneliest and most trying time of my life, it is also probably the place where I learnt the most about myself. If nothing else, I will always respect the old girl for that.

So anyways, Matt was able to round up a couple of friends to come with us to Busan. Now we have us a convoy of five to Busan and it should be pretty sweet! I just looked at some pictures of Busan that Matt took when he ran his half marathon there and I am pretty stoked. We will return to our regularly scheduled blog when I return from paradise. Ronnie over and out!

1 Comments:

Blogger iris said...

I think a better title for this posting would have been Daugu vu. Just my opinion though. Not that it matters.

Have fun on the beach, and don't forget, you might be the minority there, but you are still white and need sunscreen.

11:14 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home