Follow me as I journey through the great unknown that is Korea.

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

The Phil Mickelson of Cheonan

Since I have been in Cheonan I have been very invested in the outcomes of the Wednesday night pool tournaments. You see, I have always been a bit of a pool junkie and the weekly tournaments are extra special because they give me a little piece of my life back home every week.

I have won over 50% of the tournaments I have played in including 5 of the last 6 tournaments. Having said this, I have never won the coveted Cheonan Massif Masters Pool Tournament. This tournament encompasses a qualifying round for the top 20 players from the last three months with the top eight seeds moving onto the final night. The top eight players are seeded and play a knock-out tournament on the Finals Night.

Well kids, the Finals night is but 2 hours away for me and I just so happened to secure the number 1 spot for the Quarterfinals ( it means I will have an easier draw as I will play the number eight seed). I hope to buck the trend of being the best poopl player in Cheonan to never win a major.

I hope the next post that you see on this site will show me hoisting the ever-valuable Masters trophy over my head. Who knows...they might even give me a green jacket!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

miss you ronnie!!

7:18 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home