Follow me as I journey through the great unknown that is Korea.

Saturday, March 24, 2007

Rinse, Lather, Repeat

There's no way I'm gonna sit here and complain about being in South Korea; I love it here. But lately I've been thinking about coming home a lot and I've been thinking about how my life here and become very routine. Hockey on Monday nights and maybe bowling if I'm not too tired, pool on Wednesdays, poker on Fridays, drinking on Saturdays, and usually we finish the week off with a movie on Sunday night.

Now I know there are worse things in life than what I have just described to you. I know that I am very fortunate to have this opportunity to come and make good money in a new country with new sights. It's just that the first 7 months I was always out doing new things and seeing new things, but lately I've not done anything uber-interesting. Sure I've been to Seoul to a rad Patty's day party and I've done some hikes, but I need to give myself a shot of get-up-and-go. I've only got four more months left and I feel like sometimes I am just counting down the days until I come back home.

Too many temples, too much coastline, and too many things I may never see again to waste by sitting on my arse. I make a pledge right now: I will make some more unreal memories before I come back home. And of course I will write about each and every one of them and surely there will be pictures as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home