Follow me as I journey through the great unknown that is Korea.

Monday, April 16, 2007

Let's Catch Up!

I know it's been a long time since I've posted anything on my blogspot, but there's a perfectly good reason for that; I am lazy!!! The truth of the matter is that I really hate typing. I have neither the skill nor the patience to ever finish an entry in one shot. The only reason I do it is to keep entertaining the notion that I have people back home who need to read this blog to know what's going on with my life over here. So here is what's been going on since my last entry:

I got sick

I went to Seoul to party

I got sicker

I went to Ulsan to sight-see and almost got into a fight with some townies

I went dancing in the only dance club in Cheonan which also happens to be 50 feet from my apartment

I got even sicker

I am now currently sick and tired of being sick and tired. So now, you guys are all caught up on how my life is going here. But not to despair, as soon as this month long illness subsides, I will make sure to go on some epic adventures and I will also make sure to write detailed entries about each one of them. Pray for Ronnie

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey cheer up! Ronnie I understand,I've been sick too I havent met you yet, but I hope to soon.
Alissa

7:19 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you Dead Ronnie!!!!! ( If you don't respond I will just asume you are daed and will hold a minute of silence in your honour)

8:15 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home