Follow me as I journey through the great unknown that is Korea.

Sunday, April 01, 2007

Let's Face it together!

So I am now officially an internet dork. I caved in and became someone's friend on Facebook. For those of you who aren't familiar with Facebook, it's a page where you can put some photos and info about yourself but you can also send messages to other friends on Facebook. The added bonus is that you can check out your friends' friends and ask them to be your friend. Then you can start adding their friends, and so on and so on. In the end it is really just a race to see if you can get more people to be your friends than anybody else in your network. So really it just emulates the real-life race to get more friends than the next schmuck.

So the peverted part of my tale is that I am pretty addicted to Facebook. I have chatted with tons of people that I haven't spoken to in years. There is a girl that I dated when I was 19, there's a dude that I worked with 6 or 7 years ago and tons of people from all over the world that I haven't spoken to in years. They are all now my friends!!!!! In fact I am operating on Facebook on a Level 4 Friends Count.

All joking aside, I do actually like chatting with these people that I never thought I would hear from again. I like looking at photos of my friends that I wouldn't otherwise see. I like seeing the six-degrees of seperation that is this world. So next time you're on Facebook look me up. I might just add you to my friends list.

2 Comments:

Blogger iris said...

Oh Ronnie, you don't know how lucky I feel that you have added me as a friend. I think I can die a happy woman now. Thank you for fulfilling my life's dream.

10:02 AM

 
Blogger Matt said...

Happy Easter Ronnnie!

... sorry Ronnie but I'm not doing the facebooky thingy...

Peace!

7:15 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home